A California native, Midge Zylker has become a fixture in the San Jose Rose Garden community over the past decade. Midge has been a licensed real estate professional since 1992. In 2012, Midge became a licensed real estate broker, allowing her to provide a higher level of service to her clients. Learn more about the benefits of working with a broker.
Midge prides herself on not just being another real estate agent. Many of her clients are also her closest friends. When you work with Midge you'll become part of an extended family that may include summer BBQs at her Rosegarden home or extensive tours of homes and areas you may not have even considered or realized existed. Midge understands that finding a home is far more than touring open houses.
From first time homebuyers to the savvy real estate investor Midge understands the complex needs of today's homeowners. Midge and her husband Randy own homes in Aptos, San Jose, and North Lake Tahoe. Randy, a seasoned independent building contractor, also brings his abilities to bear in situations where professional advice is required. When contemplating selling or buying a home take a moment to call Midge. You will appreciate her honest, straightforward approach. Regardless of your needs Midge will spend as much time as needed to get to know you and fulfill your home buying or selling desires for many years to come.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker - Lic. #01136553
- Licensed Real Estate Agent since 1992
- Previously served as OB/GYN head nurse for Kaiser Permanente at Santa Clara and Santa Teresa
- Currently transacts business throughout the State of California
- Personally owns property in San Jose, Aptos and North Lake Tahoe
- Resides in the San Jose Rose Garden area
- Member of the RGNPA (Rose Garden Neighborhood Preservation Association)
- Member of the multiple listing service
- Member of the Silicon Valley Board of Realtors
- Member of the California Association of Realtors
- Member of the National Association of Realtors